- Where Does A Happy Meal Come From? - The origin of the Chicken McNugget
- Regulators Try to Change the Rules to Match the Need - This ties in quite nicely with what I'm learning in Accounting about GAAP and the FASB who creates them under the SEC
- MarketingProfs - neat site on marketing info, found via Twitter
- On Studpidity, Part I & Part II - Does our rapidly evolving technology make us stupider?
- Negativity at the Office - Pessimist or Realist? And do you really want to censor those who examine the cracks?
Friday, September 19, 2008
Another week dominated by school projects, another weekly roundup of things I've been skimming online:
Thursday, September 4, 2008
I am occupied with homework tonight after a lovely early happy hour with my classmates, and so I offer up the following items for your perusal:
- Dilbert - I laughed hysterically at this. My husband thinks I'm nuts, because I want to go into Marketing.
- GenPink - A blog for twentysomething career women. I'll overlook the pink.
- Corporette - Found via Twitter, this site covers affordable professional work wear for women. I highly suggest following Corporette on Twitter, as the site offers an array of interesting links around the clock.
- Facebook Ads Target You Where It Hurts - Rachel Beckman on the theory of social networking ads
- Arcadia Maximo - When the guys told her she couldn't, she did--by starting her own construction company